Each year, the platform offers its "Bioinformatics by practicing" cycle. This cycle covers a broad spectrum of bioinformatics subjects. All modules include both introduction on concepts and skills and practical activities. The training location is INRAE, Jouy-en-Josas center, MaIAGE unit library room (Bat. 233). You will find here the different ways to come.
This cycle is open to all employees (public or private).
Prices depend on your affiliation (INRAE, other academic institutes and universities or private companies) and on the duration of the training.
The price per day is:
- INRAE: 150 € duty free
- Academic non INRAE: 170 € + 20% taxes (VAT)
- Non academic: 550 € + 20% taxes (VAT)
Registration generally open in early January. We suggest you subscribe to migale user list to be informed as soon as it open. You can do it by send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information is disseminated through several channels (migale user list, INRAE divisions/centers mailing lists, national IFB and SFBI communication channels...)
How to subscribe?
- Select a module among those proposed
- Establish an order form based on the information received in the pre-registration email
- Registration will be validated after receipt of this order form